11 Interesting Puzzles With A Catch
How many of these intriguing puzzles can you solve?
11. Can you find a car in 10 seconds?
1. Your surname.
2. The match.
3. 20 dollars.
4. A person: on 4 legs in infancy, on 2 as an adult, and with a stick when old.
5. Under a wet one.
6. The more polite one.
7. The hot air balloon being carried by the air current is moving in exactly the same way as the surrounding air. Therefore, the flags wonât flutter in any direction, just like when the weather is calm.
8. You should light the first cord simultaneously from both ends. This way youâll get 30 minutes. At the same time, light the second cord from one end. When the first cord has burned out (30 minutes), light the second one from the other end too (remaining 15 minutes).
9. 14 (cock-a-doodle-doo!).
10. There is no answer per se, but you can learn a lot about the key priorities in the life of the person giving the answer.