13 Surprising Ways You Can Use Toothpaste
Toothpaste is not only essential in maintaining your oral hygiene, but also very useful around the house. Who knew you could use it in so many ways?
1. Make your silver shine again by rubbing it with toothpaste.
2. You can use toothpaste to clean your car headlights.
3. Toothpaste is very efficient at cleaning the keys on your piano, which get really dirty very fast, due to constant contact with human fingers.
4. Shoes with white soles will look like new if you clean them with toothpaste.
5. Wash the insides of your swimming goggles with toothpaste, to prevent them from steaming up when you go swimming.
6. The stains on wooden furniture can be easily cleaned with a little toothpaste.
7. The stains on your clothes, from lipstick, ketchup or wine, can be cleaned with a little toothpaste. Cover the dirty area, rub it in, and leave it for a few minutes before you wash it. Don't use whitening toothpaste on colored clothes!
8. Make your taps shine again by rubbing them with toothpaste.
9. It also works on the bottom of your iron.
10. Rub the screen and the backside of your smartphone with a bit of toothpaste on a cloth, you will get rid of the small scratches.
11. Clean your fingernails by covering them with toothpaste. Leave for a couple of minutes then wash it off with water.
12. Get rid of the garlic, onion or fish odors from your hands by washing them with toothpaste.
13. Fill a condom with toothpaste, tie its end and you've got a stress reliever ball that will serve you for a long time.