Only People With A Ph.D. Can Actually Solve Theses Brain Teasers
Only the smartest people can get 10/10 on this test. Do you have the courage to take it?
1. I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere, the beginning of eternity, and the end of time and space. What am I?
2. What does a cow have four of, a dog has eight of, and you have two of?
3. What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
a. A rabbit
b. A runner
c. A river
d. An owl
4. What has rivers but no water, forests but no trees, deserts but no sand, and mountains but no rocks?
a. A painting
b. A sculpture
c. A map
5. Once I'm 24. Twice I'm 20. Three times I'm inappropriate. What am I?
6. A tailor can make a pair of pants from the scraps left over from sewing up five pairs of pants. If he has twenty-five scraps, how many pairs of pants can he make?
7. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time was it?
8. What word when pronounced wrong is right but when pronounced right is wrong?
9. You'll have me at night, and if you remove my first letter l'd denote the top.
10. What is significant about the following set of letters: B,E,J,Q,X,Y,Z?
a. They're not found at the end of a name of a US state.
b. They're not found at the beginning of a name of a US state.
Compare your results!
1. a. E
2. a. Nipples
3. c. A river
4. c. A map
5. c. X
6. b. 6
7. All answers are right
8. b. Wrong
9. b. Supper
10. b. They're not found at the beginning of a name of a US state.
Just so you know, we gave this IQ-Riddle Test to 100 college students and nobody got more than 5/10 correctly. SHARE it to test your friends.