10 Riddles Only The Sharpest Minds Can Solve
Can you answer 10/10?
1. Which of these women is the man's wife?
2. Take 3 balls and place them in the circles, so their sum is 30.
3. What is she to you?
4. Which of the suspects is lying? Who is the killer?
5. Who is the safest person in this picture?
6. How did they know it was him?
7. What's the explanation? Who is the doctor?
8. How many cats and dogs does she have?
9. What will you hit first?
10. Which of the two women is the child's mother?
Here are the right answers!
1. The woman wearing a wedding ring. If you missed it, take a closer look!
2. This question was tricky, as you can't make an even number by adding three odd ones. However, if you rotate the ball with the number 9, you get a 6. The answer is: 6, 11, 13.
3. Your mother.
4. The postman was lying. We know the detective was coming from the church, as it was Sunday. And there's no postal delivery on Sunday.
5. If we're not considering the lady in the car, then it's Number 1, as the woman driving seems to have noticed him.
6. They never told him where was the crime scene, but he drove there, meaning he already knew.
7. The doctor was his mother.
8. One cat and one dog.
9. The break.
10. Lady 1. When toddlers play, they subconsciously face their parents. Also, the child and Lady 1 have the same hair color.