20 Rare Historical Pictures That Will Change Everything You Know
The history we see in these pictures is nothing like the one we've learned in school. Check out these amazing photos which tell an unbelievable story about the past.
1. This exotic dancer from Clearwater, Florida, USA was arrested for wearing underwear what was too revealing, during a performance. This is her defending herself by showing her underwear to prove to the judge that she's innocent.
2. This was a perfume spraying machine, 1952.
3. Moby ruling the world from a young age, 1987.
4. Abandoned cars after the nuclear accident at Chernobyl.
5. During The Great Depression, mothers used flour bags to make clothing for their kids. Flour companies learned about this and began selling the flour in different decorative colorful bags, USA, the 1930s.
6. 6-year-old Seryozha Aleshkov, the youngest soldier in WWII, 1942.
7. A koala drinking from a spoon, Australia, 1900.
8. Archaeologists and museum staff assemble the leg of a dinosaur, 1916.
9. Astronauts Donald Slayton and Thomas Stafford who participated in the "Soyuz-Apollo" program, learning Russian, 1974.
10. Friedrich Nietzsche in the asylum, 1899.
11. Loggers, Portland, 1915.
12. Sherry Britton, a burlesque star of the 1930s and 1940s with a body to die for: height - 160 cm, waist - 46 cm.
13. Audrey Hepburn's first passport, 1936.
14. Cyclists getting ready for the start of Giro d'Italia race, 1973.
15. Julia Roberts, Malibu Beach, 1990.
16. A coat sale in Copenhagen, 1936.
17. Jimi Hendrix with his first electric guitar in Seattle, 1957.
18. Ballet dancers on the roof of a skyscraper in New York City, 1925.
19. A police officer guarding the pharmacy in waist-high flood waters, Ontario, CA, 1974.
20. Prom party, 1895.