6 Easy Abs Exercises You Can Do On A Chair
If you can't seem to find the time to exercise, because you spend too much time at the office, here are a few exercises you can do on a chair.
1. Knee-To-Elbow Lift
This move is great for your waist because it works out your oblique and lower abdominal muscles.
1. Sit down on the chair, while keeping your back straight.
2. Place your hands behind your head and bend your left elbow while lifting the right knee, so they meet.
3. Repeat 15 times, then change the knee and the elbow. Try making 4 series on each side.
2. Body Lift Above The Chair
This exercise helps you burn fat fast and tones up your belly, back and shoulder muscles. To make things harder, you can use a chair with arms, but make sure that your chair isn't a rolling one.
1. Sit on a chair and hold the arms of the chair tightly.
2. Now lift your body above the chair, so your hips and legs hang in the air. Raise your knees to your chest, using your abdominal muscles.
3. Hold this posture for 15-20 seconds, then slowly return to the original position.
4. Breathe, relax your muscles, then repeat.
This exercise helps you burn fat on the abdomen sides and hips.
1. Keep your feet on the floor and straighten your arms at your shoulders level.
2. Turn your upper body to the right, bend and touch your left foot with your right hand. Hold this posture for a few seconds, then return to the original position.
3. Change sides and repeat 20-30 times, alternating sides with each bend.
4. Double Knee Lift Combined With Body Side Bends
This exercise helps you burn fat from the sides. Here's what you need to do:
1. Sit on the chair edge, keeping your back straight, and hold the chair tightly with your hands.
2. Bend your body to the side and sit on only one glute.
3. Lift both knees to your chest, keeping your legs together.
4. Return to the original position, change sides and repeat 20 times on each side.
5. Double Knee Lift
1. Sit on the chair with your back straight and hold the sides of the chair with your hands.
2. Lift your knees up to the chest, while keeping your legs together.
3. Bring your feet back down, but don't touch the floor. Repeat 10-20 times.
6. Knee-To-Chest Lift
This exercise strengthens your abs, burns fat, but also improves digestion.
1. sit on the chair, keeping your back straight and your feet on the floor, hip-width apart.
2. Lift your right knee and pull it to your chest, while keeping your belly sucked in.
3. Place your hands on your shin to better stretch your lower abs. Repeat 20-30 times by alternating sides.