This Is How Celebrities Would Look Like Today If They Were Still Alive
Sadly, the world has lost many iconic figures, too early. There are many incredibly talented people who passed away before we got to see them age. What would they be doing if they were still here? How would they look like? No one has an answer for the first question, but for the second one, someone tried to picture a response. Sachs Media group along with photo restoration and manipulation company Phojoe created a gallery of these fallen legends gracefully aged, as a tribute to what could have been. Check them out!
1. Bob Marley passed away on May 11, 1981, aged 36. Today, he would have been 73 years old.
2. John Lennon was murdered on December 8, 1980, at the age of 40. He would have been 77 years old.
3. Janice Joplin passed away on October 4, 1970, aged 27. She'd be 75 years old today.
4. Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977, aged 42. If he was alive today, he would be 83.
5. Jimi Hendrix passed away on September 18, 1970, aged 27. He'd be 75 years old today.
6. Kurt Cobain passed away on April 5, 1994, aged 27. If he was alive today, he'd be 51 years old.
7. Bobby Darin passed away on December 20, 1973, aged 37. He would have been 82 years old.
8. Keith Moon passed away on September 7, 1978, aged 32. If he was still alive, he would be 71 years old today.
9. Karen Carpenter passed away on February 4, 1983, aged 32. If she was still alive, she'd be 68 years old.
10. Dennis Wilson, the co-founder and member of the Beach Boys, passed away on December 28, 1983, aged 39. He would have been 74 years old today.
11. Jim Morrison passed away on July 3, 1971, aged 27. He would have been 75 years old today.