Was This A Murder Or An Accident?
How good of a detective are you?
1. Murder or accident? Read the solution at the end of this article!
At her five feet six and a hundred and ten pounds, Queenie Volupides was a gorgeous young woman. This particular evening, she got into a heated argument with her husband Arthur, which ended with her storming out. She left their home and went to the country club where there was a party attended by many of her friends.
A few minutes before 1 AM, she left the party and invited her friends to follow her and continue the party at her house. Her friends agreed, and followed her home, arriving about 10 minutes after Queenie, who met them at the door. When they got there, Queenie said "Something terrible happened. Arthur slipped and fell on the stairs. He was coming down for another drink - he still had the glass in his hand - and I think he's dead. Oh, my God - what shall I do?"
The autopsy revealed that Arthur had died from a wound on the head and confirmed that he'd been drunk. What do you think? Is Queenie telling the truth? Was this an accident or a murder? Check out the photo for clues!
2. Can you solve this?
3. In this picture, there are 6 items that don't belong to this era. Can you spot them all?
4. Can you find the SLEEPING BABY in the picture below?
5. Look at this picture for clues! Was this murder or suicide?
Here are the right answers!
1. Queenie is lying.
Arthur is lying on the floor and he is indeed, still holding a glass. However, when people fall they usually drop whatever they are holding. It seems someone has placed the glass in his hand after he died. Also, the man's body is facing up, but if he fell down the stairs, he should be facing down. The floor where the body is laying is dry. If he had fallen, he would have spilled his drink. And finally, his wife waited for her friends and didn't call for an ambulance, which is suspicious. A loving spouse would have immediately called for help. Have you noticed other details? Share them with us!
2. The answer is 25
1. RedFlower + RedFlower + RedFlower = 60, meaning 1 Redflower=20.
2. RedFlower + 5BluePetals + 5BluePetals = 30,Â
meaning 20 + 10BluePetals = 30
Which means 10BluePetals = 10, so 1BluePetals = 1
3. 5bluePetals - 2yellowFlower = 3
so 5 - 2yellowFlower = 3
meaning 2yellowFlower = 2, so 1yellowFlower = 1
YellowFlower + RedFlower + 4BluePetals =Â 1 + 20 + 4 = 25Â
3. The six items are:
2. Table lamp.
4. Here's the sleeping baby.
5. The evidence suggests it was murder:
1. The clock is broken, which is a sign of struggle.
2. There are 2 glasses of water, indicating the presence of two people. Also, this suggests that the killer and the victim knew each other.
3. The victim's crutches are too far from him.