Who Is The Kidnapper?
Let's see if you can solve these riddles!
1. Look carefully at these 3 pictures. Who do you think is the kidnapper? Read the solution at the end of the article!
8. Can you spot the phone in this picture?
9. Where did the extra $1 come from?
10. Can you spot the thief in this picture?
Here are the right answers!
1. The kidnapper is the man in picture A.
Here is the explanation: In Pictures B and C, the boy seems to be holding the man's hand, and their body language suggests that they are both relaxed and familiar with each other. Also, in pictures B&C the man is carrying the boys' bag, something that parents often do when they pick up their kids from school. In picture A, the boy carries his backpack and keeps a certain distance from the man, suggesting that they are not familiar.
2. Help the old lady an get her inside the car. Give the keys to his best friend, ask him to take the old lady at the hospital. Take the bus with the girl.
1. 26 Letters of the Alphabet
2. 7 Days of the Week
3. 1000 Years in a Millennium
4. The B was, in fact, an 8. While looking at the calendar, Sherlock realized the numbers matched the months of the year: 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 July, August, September, October, November - JASON. So the killer is Jason Kumar.
5. The answer is: 3
The digits are in binary form, a ball is 1 and a ring is 0.
001 = 1
010 = 2
100 = 4
011 = 3
Fe (The chemical symbol for Iron)
LIX (Roman numerals For 59)
7. Adam. The fact that he brought a parachute is proof that he'd planned ahead. Eve might have changed her mind suddenly, due to her instincts and emotions, but Adam definitely had a calculated plan.
9. Adding commutative balance in the puzzle above is a mistake. Let's see what happens if we spend the $50 in a different way:
10. The thief is the lady sitting in the first chair. She stole the blouse she is wearing.